- In 2018, I moved my corporate headquarters from Chicago, Illinois, to Cape Coral, Florida, to allow employees to benefit from ample sun exposure
- Consistent sunshine also offers the opportunity for green energy, and in September 2020, we invested in a solar roof to become 100% solar-powered
- In June 2021, we opened a 15,000 square-foot retail store on the bottom floor of our headquarters. The Mercola Market and Café carries all of our products, such as nutritional supplements, pet nutrition, biodynamic certified foods, snacks, coffee and chocolate, and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified biodynamic organic clothing, towels and bedding
- I've written 17 best sellers over the past 25 years, and two of the latest ones, "The Truth About COVID-19" and "Fat for Fuel," were both No. 1 best sellers. Ironically, much of the success of "The Truth About COVID-19" can be attributed to the widespread disparagement of it by the mainstream press
- We must defend and reclaim freedom of speech and health freedom, and we must stand together and say "no" to The Great Reset, even if it causes inconvenience. You can count on Mercola.com to continue to do our part in this unprecedented and historic effort
A Day With Dr. Mercola
Mercola on Bitchute
Published Aug 3, 2022
24:11 viewing length
To give you a behind-the-scenes glimpse into Mercola.com, my video team recently spent a day with me. In 2018, I moved my corporate headquarters from Chicago, Illinois, to Cape Coral, Florida. This move, like so many other decisions, was made because we wanted to be able to provide our employees with the opportunity for optimal health, and Florida is the sunshine state.
Few health practices provide as many free health benefits as sun exposure. Ample and consistent sunshine also offers the opportunity for green energy, and in September 2020, we invested in a solar roof to become 100% solar powered with 400 kWh of solar panels.1 In addition to the roof, we've also installed solar panels over a section of our parking lot.
In June 2021, we opened a 15,000 square-foot retail store on the bottom floor of our headquarters. If you're ever in Cape Coral, be sure to visit the Mercola Market and Cafe, which carries all of our products, such as nutritional supplements, electrolytes, pet nutrition, biodynamic certified foods, snacks, coffee and chocolate, and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified biodynamic organic clothing, towels and bedding.
In the video, I go over some of my personal favorites. I'm particularly proud of our Healthy Pet Essentials pet food, which took 10 years to develop, thanks to all the regulatory hoops a company must jump through. Containing dehydrated free-range chicken or grass fed beef, we believe it's one of the healthiest dog foods on the market.
The Mercola Market also sells several of my books. I've written 17 best sellers over the past 25 years, and two of the latest ones, "The Truth About COVID-19" and "Fat for Fuel," were both the most sold books in the U.S. for a week, not just in the top 10. This was documented by USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and Publisher's Weekly but, of course, not The New York Times.
Ironically, much of the success of "The Truth About COVID-19" can be attributed to the widespread disparagement of it by the legacy press. Many news outlets basically warned their audiences to stay clear of it because it's "full of misinformation," and that tactic backfired to my advantage. I believe people instinctively sense that there's something truly wrong about the pandemic narrative they've been fed.
The book was essentially based on dozens of articles I'd already published, put together into a larger and more cohesive narrative to explain how the pandemic was fabricated.
Shortly after its release, I ended up having to delete my entire article archive, but this book allowed people to access all of that information in one place, so the decision to release that book ended up being quite fortuitous. Eventually, I also uploaded all of those deleted articles onto a Censored Library on Substack.
As I mention in the video, individuals at the highest levels tried to discredit me, including President Biden, his White House press secretary, several attorneys general and then-director of the National Institutes of Health, Francis Collins.
Based on a fabricated report by the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) — a front group for the global cabal that is trying to take over the world using propaganda warfare — they identified me as "the most influential spreader of COVID information online." This is as far from the truth as you can get, and they had no objective data to support their allegations.
In fact, Facebook itself rejected the CCDH's "Disinformation Dozen" report, saying the 12 individuals identified as being responsible for 65% of vaccine misinformation on Facebook had actually contributed a minuscule 0.05% of vaccine-related information on the platform.
"The report2 upon which the faulty narrative is based analyzed only a narrow set of 483 pieces of content over six weeks from only 30 groups, some of which are as small as 2,500 users. They are in no way representative of the hundreds of millions of posts that people have shared about COVID-19 vaccines ..." Monika Bickert, vice president of Facebook content policy, said.3
Despite that, no mainstream media has ever corrected their articles, which to this day claim that 12 people, myself included, are responsible for the vast majority of COVID "misinformation" on social media.
While being censored has its challenges, I'm actually honored, because that means they recognize that I'm a significant threat to their brainwashing attempts. I have built up my credibility over the course of a quarter-century and have garnered the respect of many millions, so it makes sense that they would try to take me down.
The CCDH is also partnered with a group called Anti-Vax Watch. While their website reveals nothing about who's behind this group, or who funds it, my IT team took a deep dive into the source code of the Anti-Vax Watch website and found a connection to Brandon Hill, founder of Be the Change, a for-profit group in Washington, D.C.
Be the Change, in turn, is connected to Eric Kessler, the "king of dark money," which flows through Arabella Advisors. Arabella, founded by Kessler, is a professional activism organization known for funneling hundreds of millions of dollars to left-wing organizations and hosting hundreds of 'pop-up groups' designed to look like standalone nonprofits when, in fact, they're part of an Arabella campaign.
We documented and shared these connections in correspondence with mainstream media, such as The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times and many others. Every one of them refused to include any of it in their reporting.
This is just further confirmation that mainstream media are completely controlled. You're simply not going to get the whole story, you're not going to get the truth, from them, because they're bought and paid for by those who are pushing for worldwide totalitarianism through biosecurity.
Naturally, healthy food is foundational for optimal health, which is why we provide staff with fresh organic food for lunch at no charge. We also offer free fitness classes for all staff, and recently implemented a four-day workweek to allow for more rest and relaxation — and hopefully some outdoor activities.
I've made a habit of taking daily walks around solar noon — somewhere between 11.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. — wearing just shorts and a baseball cap. If you're a woman, you'll want to strip down to shorts and a sports bra, or bikini. There's no doubt in my mind that sun exposure is necessary for health. It produces vitamin D in your skin, and sun exposure is by far the best way to optimize your vitamin D level.
We now also know that 95% of the melatonin in your body is produced in your mitochondria in response to the infrared wavelengths in sunlight. Melatonin is an ancient molecule and a profoundly potent antioxidant.
It very effectively counters oxidative stress, and it does that right where it's needed the most — in your mitochondria, which are responsible for producing cellular energy. If your vitamin D level is in the optimal range of 60 ng/mL to 80 ng/mL, you've likely had sufficient solar ray exposure to produce melatonin.
Our office never closed during the pandemic. We were fortunate enough to be deemed an "essential business," so we weren't required to shut down. Everyone continued working, on-site rather than remotely, as we felt that provided far better operational capacity. We also feel the day-to-day social interaction between coworkers is important, both for the business and the employees.
Incidence of depression and suicide has gone through the roof largely because of the social isolation that people have been forced into for extended periods of time. Of course, isolation is also one of the tools used to facilitate brainwashing. When you have regular interactions with others, you have an emotional cushion of sorts, a buffer, against irrational fear that can cause a mental breakdown.
So, thanks in part to fortuitous circumstances, and in part to our own dedication to our mission, Mercola.com was able to continue working throughout pandemic lockdowns to provide you with the information you, in turn, needed to make informed decisions.
It's been more than two and a half years, and the COVID pandemic still has not been declared over. Instead, monkeypox has been added into the mix, with the director-general of the WHO declaring monkeypox a health emergency of international concern, July 23, 2022.4
Clearly, we have a long way to go. We must defend and reclaim freedom of speech, we must defend and reclaim our health freedom, we must stand together and say "no" to The Great Reset, and yes to the Great Reject, even if it causes inconvenience.
Our children's futures depend on us doing the right thing. We have to defend human rights and liberties and fight back the global totalitarianism that threatens to enslave us. You can count on me to continue to provide you with some of the most usable information available in this unprecedented and historic effort to preserve our liberty.
- August 2022 marks the 25th anniversary of Mercola.com. For all these years, I've dedicated myself to providing free information to help you take control of and improve your health
- Our four nonprofit partners, the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), the Fluoride Action Network (FAN) and Consumers for Dental Choice, have been able to make progress that would have been impossible without your support
- For example, the end of mercury dental fillings is now near, as nations around the world have banned mercury fillings for children and pregnant women, and Envista, the last publicly traded manufacturer of dental amalgam in the U.S., has stopped manufacturing amalgam containing mercury
- FAN has also successfully put an end to water fluoridation in many areas around the world. Mercury and fluoride are both pernicious poisons with severe adverse effects on health, so with each victory, countless lives are saved
- Mercola articles are still free to read for 48 hours on my website, and those who want unlimited access still have that option by subscribing to my Censored Library on Substack. The $5 per month membership fee goes toward supporting our four nonprofit partners