MAGNIFICENT MERCOLA: Remembering Ronnie Cummins – Organic Consumers Association
- Ronnie Cummins, who tragically passed away April 26, 2023, was the undisputed leader in the regenerative food and farming movement for over two decades. During that time, we turned the tide against chemical agriculture and forced more transparency in our food systems
- Ronnie was a founding member of Health Liberty. We partnered back in 2011, and started the funding to gather signatures in California's Proposition 37 to label GMOs at a time when fewer than 5% of Americans realized such a thing even existed
- We were also fortunate enough to co-author "The Truth About COVID-19," which became the top selling book on Amazon in the midst of the plandemic disaster
- If you would like to contribute to the Organic Consumers Association (OCA) or Regeneration International (RI) in his honor, we will match your donations over the next week
Rising Star of Freedom by Ronnie Cummins
Organic Consumers Association on YouTube
Published 5 months ago
4:15 viewing length
Ronnie Cummins, who tragically passed away April 26, 2023,1 was the undisputed leader in the regenerative food and farming movement for over two decades. During that time, we turned the tide against chemical agriculture and forced more transparency in our food systems.
Ronnie was a founding member of Health Liberty, along with Barbara Loe Fisher at the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC). We partnered back in 2011 and started the funding to gather signatures in California's Proposition 37 to label GMOs at a time when fewer than 5% of Americans realized such a thing even existed.
Ronnie captured the essence of The Rebel Teddy Bear, a benevolent radical like we have never seen before. He was always feisty and dedicated to a clear vision and mission. We were also fortunate enough to co-author "The Truth About COVID-19," which became the top-selling book on Amazon in the midst of the plandemic disaster.
Ronnie was full of humility and smiles, and was a great inspirational speaker as well as a wealth of knowledge. Ronnie said he felt tapped into a spiritual force, and could recognize and connect others he called "live wires" into this stream of consciousness.
That force gave him positivity even while there were battles that became repetitive and nearly impossible to overcome. Ronnie was relentless and happy and, more than anything else, he was fun and inspirational to be around. He is a legend whose legacy we can proudly carry forward.
We never took his time for granted and recognized he may have had the single most significant impact in growing the organic food movement and slowing the poisoning by the chemical agriculture industry.
If you can, please contribute to the Organic Consumers Association (OCA) or Regeneration International (RI) in his honor, and we will match any donations over the next week.
- Donate — Organic Consumers Association | Organic Consumers
- Other Ways to Donate — Regeneration International
This was Dr. Mercola's and Ronnie's last interview together from earlier in 2023.
STRATEGY FOR TAKING BACK ORGANICS - INTERVIEW WITH RONNIE CUMMINS
Mercola on Bitchute
Published Mar 30, 2023
59:02 viewing length
- Ronnie Cummins 1947-2023 — OrganicEye
- Tribute to Ronnie Cummins: 'Legend, Leader and Champion of the People' — Children's Health Defense (childrenshealthdefense.org)
- RIP Ronnie Cummins: Leading Figure in Global Organic and Regenerative Movement Passes Away — Sustainable Pulse
- Remembering Ronnie Cummins: Advocate of Regenerative Farming Systems — Food Tank
- Ronnie Cummins Obituary — Star Tribune
Modern industrial farming has created a food production model that is not only unhealthy, but unsustainable as well. The reliance on GMO-derived products and the toxic chemicals used alongside them are destroying the environment and the public's health.
To combat the encroaching influence of big GMO companies, I encourage you to support farmers and businesses that practice organic, biodynamic and regenerative farming. This food production model benefits both humans and the environment because it:
Rebuilds topsoil by sequestering atmospheric carbon above ground and below ground
Promotes nutrition and health through nutrient-dense, organic food
Restores damaged ecosystems through regenerative methods
Protects water sources, runoff, and reduces water demand by increasing moisture in the soil
Minimizes the risk of foodborne illnesses and drug-resistant disease by avoiding the use of industrial chemicals
Helps local farmers by giving them larger profits compared to industrial counterparts
How can you play your part? The solution is actually quite simple — buy healthy, organic food. One of the best things you can do is to purchase your food from small-business farmers. To help you in your search, I recommend visiting these websites that point you to non-GMO food producers in your area:
I also urge you to support and donate to organizations like the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), as they are leading the way to promoting regenerative agriculture and sustainable farming practices. By advocating the innovative campaigns of these organizations, you are contributing to the future of regenerative agriculture.
- Part of our mission here at Mercola.com is to support initiatives that also preserve and enhance the health of our global community
- One way we achieve this is by partnering with like-minded organizations that are working to educate, raise awareness and enact positive changes that will lead to a more sustainable, healthier world
- The select group of health and research organizations that we partner with are true health advocates and educators, including GrassrootsHealth, Fluoride Action Network (FAN), the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), the Institute for Responsible Technology (IRT) and the Organic Consumers Association (OCA)
- Together, we've formed a nonprofit coalition known as Health Liberty, which is dedicated to improving fundamental education to all on important health, food and drug safety and informed consent issues
Ruby Ray Media, the World's Premier Community Media Platform, was created to support Citizen Journalism at its finest.
Citizen Journalists, multimedia content creators are the reason we are here. Raising up your voice is central to our mission. We are a team, lifting each other by the variety of our talents and skills. The most important element in this is capturing and sharing the unique thoughts, wisdom and artforms that come to us as we ponder the world in our hearts. Seeing now clearly how badly the people who arrogate themselves into positions of power and influence over us, are bungling the job. They have never attempted to serve the people who are the source of their wealth and power, they only seek to exploit us.
Our years of experience on social media have clearly proven to us, that the so-called "average" men and women living on this planet, have in our daily musings the extraordinary wisdom of how this planet needs to be run--it's a big planet, each one of us contains valuable insights into the many aspects of the whole. We support each one of us upping our games expressing the unique gifts each of us contains.