Black pepper can be found in nearly every kitchen. Science has discovered multiple health benefits, confirming the ancient name 'black gold.
- Regenerative agriculture and animal husbandry are the next and higher stage of organic food and farming
- Regeneration is now the hottest topic in the natural and organic food and farming sector, while climate activists regularly talk about the role of organic and regenerative practices in reducing agricultural greenhouse gas emissions
- Inside Regeneration International, which now includes 400 affiliates in more than 60 countries, our conversation has shifted to identifying regenerative and organic "best practices" around the globe
- Our goal is to strategize how we can help qualitatively expand and scale-up regenerative best practices so that organic and regenerative becomes the norm, rather than just the alternative, for the planet's now degenerative multitrillion-dollar food, farming and land use system
- Either we move beyond merely treating the symptoms of our planetary degeneration and build instead a new system based upon regenerative food, farming and land use, coupled with renewable energy practices and global cooperation instead of belligerence, or we will soon (likely within 25 years) pass the point of no return
- Data show vitamin B6 has a positive effect on anxiety and a data trend toward reduced depression, which researchers attribute to an increase in the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA
- Researchers found that vitamin B6 had the same effect on visual testing affected by GABA as the drug alprazolam, a benzodiazepine commonly prescribed for anxiety
- People with an anxiety disorder have a high likelihood of also being diagnosed with depression. Treatment for anxiety can include benzodiazepines and treatment for depression often includes antidepressants, initially approved for short-term use, although many continue to take them for years
- Prominent medical journalist Robert Whitaker points out the marketing strategy involved in turning people into lifelong patients by promoting the debunked theory that low serotonin levels are responsible for depression and that serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI), a class of antidepressant, are necessary to fix that depression
- A combination of magnesium and vitamin B6 is a powerful treatment for severe stress. Both are found abundantly in whole food; people who primarily eat a processed food diet may consider supplementing with magnesium as they begin to eliminate processed foods from their diet
This may be a controversial topic to some. I recommend people use high quality natural soaps and shampoos to minimize exposure to chemicals and artificial fragrances.
- Iron and copper are highly interdependent and need to be considered together. If you don't have enough copper in your diet, hemoglobin production becomes impaired, along with many other aspects of iron metabolism
- Being anemic does not automatically mean that you're iron deficient. Anemia typically relates to impaired iron recycling, not deficiency, and impaired iron recycling is caused by copper and retinol deficiency
- The best way to lower excess iron is to donate blood, one to four times a year. Most adult men and postmenopausal women have high iron and could benefit from regular blood donation, as high iron is extremely toxic and destroys health. An even better strategy is to remove smaller amounts of blood every month
- To raise your copper level, you could use a copper supplement, but foods like grass-fed beef liver, bee pollen and whole food vitamin C are better
- If you're a farmer or grow your own food, the best way to put copper back into the soil, to get it into the food, is to add copper sulfate. Before you plant, simply spray the soil with copper sulfate, 10 to 15 pounds per acre, or use a copper sulfate foliage spray
My good friend Jeanette Wallen in Arizona introduced me to another excellent Holistic doctor, and I watched a few of his videos. Let's just say I am impressed with him! I decided to share with you some of the information I got from him. It might just save someone's life. And if you think this is an exaggeration, listen to what he has to say.
Great news for me and maybe a few others I know, this doctor is located in Cumming, Georgia.
"New research published in the Journal of Neuroinflammation shows that glyphosate — the active ingredient in Roundup — penetrates the brain and elevates the risk of neurologic disorders such as Alzheimer's disease.
"This is the first time scientists have been able to show that glyphosate can cross the blood-brain barrier. They also "noted that the recent rise in glyphosate application to corn and soy crops correlates positively with increased death rates due to Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative disorders," according to journalist Carey Gillam." Dr. Mercola in his article; Could Glyphosate Be Causing Alzheimer's Disease?
- Research suggests time-restricted feeding (intermittent fasting) drastically reduces a woman's risk of breast cancer, in part by lowering insulin
- Intermittent fasting releases ketones into your bloodstream, which help preserve brain function and protect against epileptic seizures, cognitive impairment and other neurodegenerative diseases
- By improving your insulin sensitivity, intermittent fasting can both prevent and reverse Type 2 diabetes, which is rooted in insulin resistance
- When intermittently fasting, it's critical to avoid processed foods, particularly refined carbohydrates, sugar/fructose and grains. Focus on vegetable carbohydrates, healthy protein in moderate amounts and healthy fats such as butter, eggs, avocado, coconut oil, olive oil and raw nuts
- My new book, "KetoFast," presents a modified form of water-only fasting (in combination with a cyclical ketogenic diet) that is easier to do, and provides greater benefits because you're able to do it more frequently
- Three factors that severely damage your mitochondrial function are excess iron levels, lack of sun exposure, resulting in low mitochondrial melatonin and excess omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) in your diet
- Most men and postmenopausal women have high iron levels. The average person accumulates about 1 milligram of iron a day, and the only way to get rid of it is through blood loss. If your iron is elevated, you can remedy the situation by donating blood on a regular basis
- One of the most important benefits of sun exposure, besides vitamin D, is melatonin production. The near-infrared wavelengths in sunlight catalyze the production of melatonin — a powerful endogenous antioxidant — in your mitochondria. This is important, as that's where the melatonin is needed the most. So, ideally, get one hour of sun exposure every day around solar noon while wearing as little clothing as possible and no sunscreen
- Excess omega-6 fat, linoleic acid (LA) creates oxidative stress that basically acts as a metabolic poison. Eliminating it from your diet can go a long way toward improving your mitochondrial function. Guidance on high-LA foods to avoid are included
- Three key remedies to keep on hand in your emergency kit are high-dose melatonin, methylene blue and nebulized hydrogen peroxide (a jet nebulizer and 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide)
Ruby Ray Media friend Larry Cook has been helping parents, teachers, and caregivers understand the truth about vaccination for many years. He has especially worked to expose the truth about the unreliability, the harm childhood vaccinations cause, and the fact that childhood vaccines are not only dangerous but unnecessary. In this article, we share an article by Larry cook from his website Stop Mandatory Vaccination on what to do if your child or someone you love has been injured by vaccines.
- Part of our mission here at Mercola.com is to support initiatives that also preserve and enhance the health of our global community
- One way we achieve this is by partnering with like-minded organizations that are working to educate, raise awareness and enact positive changes that will lead to a more sustainable, healthier world
- The select group of health and research organizations that we partner with are true health advocates and educators, including GrassrootsHealth, Fluoride Action Network (FAN), the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), the Institute for Responsible Technology (IRT) and the Organic Consumers Association (OCA)
- Together, we've formed a nonprofit coalition known as Health Liberty, which is dedicated to improving fundamental education to all on important health, food and drug safety and informed consent issues
- To commemorate 25 years of offering the most up-to-date health information available, I summarize 25 of my favorite health tips
- To optimize your metabolic flexibility, consider implementing time-restricted eating and strength training. Blood flow restriction (BFR) training is an excellent method that can provide maximum benefits without the risk of injury from using heavy weights. Standing and walking as much as possible are also important
- Dietary tips that can help optimize your health include eliminating seed oils, eating enough animal protein, proper hydration and incorporating supplements like molecular hydrogen, collagen, enzymes, glycine, B vitamins, quercetin, choline and CBD oil as needed
- Lifestyle factors with beneficial impacts on health include sun exposure, sauna therapy and getting sufficient amounts of sleep
- Factors with detrimental impacts on health that need to be addressed include electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure, LED lighting, toxic emissions from nonstick cookware, high blood pressure and high iron
- In 2018, I moved my corporate headquarters from Chicago, Illinois, to Cape Coral, Florida, to allow employees to benefit from ample sun exposure
- Consistent sunshine also offers the opportunity for green energy, and in September 2020, we invested in a solar roof to become 100% solar-powered
- In June 2021, we opened a 15,000 square-foot retail store on the bottom floor of our headquarters. The Mercola Market and Café carries all of our products, such as nutritional supplements, pet nutrition, biodynamic certified foods, snacks, coffee and chocolate, and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified biodynamic organic clothing, towels and bedding
- I've written 17 best sellers over the past 25 years, and two of the latest ones, "The Truth About COVID-19" and "Fat for Fuel," were both No. 1 best sellers. Ironically, much of the success of "The Truth About COVID-19" can be attributed to the widespread disparagement of it by the mainstream press
- We must defend and reclaim freedom of speech and health freedom, and we must stand together and say "no" to The Great Reset, even if it causes inconvenience. You can count on Mercola.com to continue to do our part in this unprecedented and historic effort
- August 2022 marks the 25th anniversary of Mercola.com. For all these years, I've dedicated myself to providing free information to help you take control of and improve your health
- Our four nonprofit partners, the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), the Fluoride Action Network (FAN) and Consumers for Dental Choice, have been able to make progress that would have been impossible without your support
- For example, the end of mercury dental fillings is now near, as nations around the world have banned mercury fillings for children and pregnant women, and Envista, the last publicly traded manufacturer of dental amalgam in the U.S., has stopped manufacturing amalgam containing mercury
- FAN has also successfully put an end to water fluoridation in many areas around the world. Mercury and fluoride are both pernicious poisons with severe adverse effects on health, so with each victory, countless lives are saved
- Mercola articles are still free to read for 48 hours on my website, and those who want unlimited access still have that option by subscribing to my Censored Library on Substack. The $5 per month membership fee goes toward supporting our four nonprofit partners
- Examples of holistic therapies used for cancer include vitamin C alone and in combination with Artesunate (a malaria medication) and/or hyperthermia, curcumin, melatonin and mistletoe
- One key point to be made about holistic oncology is that the earlier you start this kind of treatment, the better. Most patients who seek alternative strategies have already done tremendous damage to their bodies with one or more rounds of chemo, which makes natural remedies less capable of achieving complete healing
- Whole food vitamin C and IV vitamin C serve two different functions. Whole food vitamin C is not suitable for the treatment of cancer, but does wonders for general health support, whereas high-dose vitamin C with sodium ascorbate has powerful drug-like effects suitable for acute and severe infections and cancers
- Vitamin C has a wide variety of precision effects, which can be generally classified into genomic, epigenomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, metabolomic and immunomodulatomic effects
- Vitamin C is typically thought of as an antioxidant, which is true orally and at lower doses, but in high doses, it becomes a pro-oxidant, and that's actually what allows it to kill cancer cells and gives it its significant antiviral and antibacterial properties
A discussion that will not bore you!
These five doctors, Dr. Carrie Madej (who gives an exclusive update about her medical condition), Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Lee Merrit, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Dr. Lawrence Palevsky, discuss the most recent events occurring in the corrupt pHARMa-controlled medical industry regarding covidiocy and oh so much more.
Put on your critical thinking cap to watch and listen to them discuss it all, including Dr. Tenpenny's news about opening her new healing centers.
"It became painfully obvious when he would ask me questions about my beliefs that they had no substance. They were a millimeter of depth level of substance, there was nothing there. I began to recognize that my extreme views were not really my own."
- Though many dog foods are marketed as "holistic," there's actually no such thing
- Pet food companies use the term "holistic" in their marketing and advertising because they know it's meaningful to consumers, but meaningless in terms of their products
- It's also important for pet parents to understand that claims that processed dog food is "natural" or "clean" are also essentially meaningless