MAGNIFICENT MERCOLA: New Study: Parents Opting Out of COVID Shots for Their Kids
- Data from the Public Health Agency of Canada shows only 40% of children under 12 are considered "fully vaccinated" against COVID-19
- Among children ages 6 months to 4 years, only 5.1% have received two COVID-19 shots, and only 10.1% have received one
- A survey of parents with children 6 and under found 16% to 29% of respondents fell into the "vaccine-hesitant" category, expressing doubts about vaccine safety and efficacy
- Only 39% of parents said they accepted all recommended shots and had no doubts or concerns about vaccinating their child — down from 48% in 2017
- According to the report, 28% of respondents said they do not trust the pharmaceutical industry, causing them to have doubts about shots; 20% were concerned about childhood vaccines because they do not trust the government
Since COVID-19 shots were fast-tracked to the market at an unprecedented rate — and recommended widely to children who were at very low risk from COVID-19 — parents are asking more questions about vaccinations.
A survey prepared for Health Canada by Ekos Research Associates1 found that not only have vaccination rates declined since the COVID-19 pandemic, but widespread concerns exist about the shots' safety.2
As it stands, data from the Public Health Agency of Canada shows only 40% of children under 12 are considered "fully vaccinated" against COVID-19.3 Among children ages 6 months to 4 years, only 5.1% have received two COVID-19 shots, and only 10.1% have received one.4
The vaccination slowdown dates back to at least the fall of 2021, when a study found vaccination rates declined since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. At that time, 23% of children had missed or delayed a routine shot.5 The Health Canada study followed up in October 2022, surveying 1,035 parents with children 6 and under and 193 people who were pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the next 12 months.
About 16% to 29% of respondents fell into the "vaccine-hesitant" category, expressing doubts about vaccine safety and efficacy. "Further compounding the problem is that a significant proportion of those who accept all vaccines may also harbor concerns about vaccination," the report found.6
Only 39% of parents said they accepted all recommended shots and had no doubts or concerns about vaccinating their child — down from 48% in 2017. Further, 19% said they have refused or delayed getting shots for their child, while 3% said they refuse all vaccines.7
The survey revealed parents' top concerns about vaccinations for their children, with 42% saying they were worried about side effects and 29% raising concerns about potential allergic reactions. Another 29% felt vaccines haven't been tested enough — a nearly two-fold increase from 15% in 2017.8
Parents are right to be concerned. Vaccinations often take years, if not decades, to develop, but COVID-19 shots were brought to market at an unprecedented pace, without adequate testing. Meanwhile, children are at an extremely low risk of serious illness from COVID-19, making the recommendations for COVID-19 shots, and boosters, among this population highly questionable — even ludicrous.
"Research shows that there is no benefit to children receiving a COVID shot, and in fact, the shots can cause potential harm, adverse effects and death. According to Pfizer's own study trial data, the chance of death in children from the shot is 107 times higher than death from COVID," Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology,9 stated.10
Data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also show that COVID-19 case rates among children who received two COVID-19 shots have been higher than rates in children who did not get the shots.11 A lack of trust — in both Big Pharma and the government — was also cited as a major reason why parents were thinking twice about vaccinating their children.
According to the report, 28% of respondents said they do not trust the pharmaceutical industry, causing them to have doubts about shots. Further, the survey revealed, "One in five (20%) are concerned about childhood vaccines because they generally do not trust the government."12
Also cited as points of concern were "a general requirement for too many vaccines" (12%) and the pandemic, including COVID-19 shots (11%).13
Gates-Clinton Partnership to Increase Childhood Shots
With more parents asking questions about vaccine safety and reconsidering COVID-19 shots altogether, Bill Gates is teaming up with the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) to increase vaccines in children. The event is dubbed "The Big Catch-Up" — and described as "the largest childhood immunization effort ever."14
The worldwide effort involves not only CHAI but also WHO, UNICEF, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and will span 18 months. According to WHO:15
"While calling on people and governments in every country to play their part in helping to catch up by reaching the children who missed out, The Big Catch-up will have a particular focus on the 20 countries where three quarters of the children who missed vaccinations in 2021 live."
For some background, it's important to be aware that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation remains a primary funder of WHO, as Gates contributes via multiple avenues, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the vaccine alliance GAVI, the Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE), UNICEF and Rotary International.
In 2017, Politico wrote a highly-critical article about Gates' undue financial influence over the WHO's operations, which Politico said was causing the agency to spend:16
"… a disproportionate amount of its resources on projects with the measurable outcomes Gates prefers … Some health advocates fear that because the Gates Foundation's money comes from investments in big business, it could serve as a Trojan horse for corporate interests to undermine WHO's role in setting standards and shaping health policies."
Indeed, as noted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in his book "Vax-Unvax," "The sheer magnitude of his foundation's financial contributions has made Bill Gates an unofficial — albeit unelected — leader of the WHO."17
And, in that role, Gates is able to ensure that the decisions the WHO makes end up profiting his own interests and those of his Big Pharma partners. He's been a major proponent of mRNA technology and invested heavily in BioNTech, which developed the COVID-19 shot for Pfizer. He's since sold a lot of those shares, earning a 10x profit.
As reported by The Hill co-host Briahna Joy Gray, Gates invested $55 million in BioNTech in 2019, and it's now worth $550 million. He sold some of the stock at the end of 2022, when the share price was over $300 — representing a massive gain.18
The CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted to add unlicensed COVID-19 shots to the U.S. childhood, adolescent and adult vaccine schedules, paving the way for U.S. schools to require them for attendance.
Pfizer and Moderna, the shots' makers, will also be granted permanent legal indemnity, which otherwise would have disappeared once COVID-19 shots were no longer protected under emergency use authorization (EUA).19
The move is likely to shatter whatever remaining trust Americans had in the CDC — "as it should," Malone said.20 "I am shocked by the malfeasance. I have no trust left at all in our public health. It is broken."
Even though 60% of U.S. parents oppose adding COVID-19 shots to list of required shots for school,21 California and Washington, D.C., have already announced that the shots will be mandatory for students,22 and others are sure to follow. If that happens, many more children's health may be at risk from the experimental shots, while Big Pharma will get out unscathed.
Ron Paul put it simply when he spoke about the CDC on the Liberty Report: "They're not our friends. They're not friends of liberty. They're not friends of medicine. They're certainly not friends of kids. But do you know who their best friends are? The pharmaceutical companies."23
In a clip on Mikhaila Peterson's podcast, shared by the Liberty Report, Robert Kennedy Jr. also laid out why the CDC is intent on making COVID-19 shots routine for children:24
"So, they're never going to market a vaccine, allow people access to a vaccine, an approved vaccine, without getting liability protection. And now, the Emergency Use Authorization vaccines have liability protection under the PREP Act and the CARES Act. So as long as … you take an emergency use, you can't sue them.
"Once they get approved, now you can sue 'em, unless they can get it recommended for children. Because all vaccines that are recommended, officially recommended for children get it, liability protection. Even if an adult gets that vaccine. That's why they're going after kids."
While the U.S. continues to recommend COVID shots for children, other countries refuse to give them to youths. In January 2022, Sweden's Health Agency recommended against COVID-19 jabs for kids aged 5 to 11, stating the benefits do not outweigh the risks.25 Denmark also no longer recommends COVID-19 shots for children under 18,26 and in September 2022, England announced it would no longer offer COVID-19 shots to children unless they're high risk.27
It's difficult to see a scenario when the shots' risks would not outweigh the benefits, not only because COVID-19 is typically mild in children but also because of the shots' dismal effectiveness. This was, in fact, the reason why a booster dose was initially approved for children ages 5 to 11.
From December 13, 2021, to January 24, 2022, the New York State Department of Health researchers analyzed outcomes among 852,384 children aged 12 to 17 years, and 365,502 children aged 5 to 11 years, who had received two doses of the shots. Effectiveness declined rapidly among 5- to 11-year-olds, falling from 68% to just 12%.
Protection against hospitalization also dropped, from 100% to 48%. Among 11-year-olds alone, vaccine effectiveness plunged to 11%.28 The lackluster response was blamed on the dosage discrepancies among the age groups, as 5- to 11-year-olds receive two 10-microgram Pfizer shots, while 12- to 17-year-olds receive 30-microgram shots.29
A CDC study also found that the effectiveness of two doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 shots against symptomatic COVID-19 infection "was modest and decreased rapidly" from December 2021 to February 2022.30 The study found that two to four weeks after the second dose of Pfizer's COVID-19 shots, effectiveness was 60.1% among 5- to 11-year-olds. This fell to just 28.9% by month two.
A similar trend was seen among adolescents aged 12 to 15 years. Vaccine effectiveness two to four weeks after the second dose of the shots was 59.5%, and this fell to 16.6% during month two.31
The CDC's recommendations have since been changed to advise one updated COVID-19 shot for those 6 and older,32 and three doses of COVID-19 shots for children 6 months to 4 years. However, it's unclear whether the effectiveness will be any better.
The 2022 Vaccine Damage Project33 revealed that COVID-19 shots resulted in 300,000 excess deaths, 26.6 million injuries and 1.36 million disabilities.34 mRNA-based shots also increased the risk of myocarditis, with a mortality of about 1 to 2 per 200 cases.35 Evidence of serious neurological harms, including Bell's palsy, Guillain-Barré syndrome, myasthenic disorder and stroke, which are likely due to an autoimmune reaction, has also been found.36
The addition of COVID-19 jabs to the childhood vaccine schedule, despite these risks, shows the CDC has closed its eyes to public health and is moving forward to protect its friends at all costs. Parents are already doubting the narrative being fed to them and they're taking steps to protect their children by asking more questions about vaccines and the vaccine schedule.
If your state tries to force any shot on your child, particularly a COVID-19 shot, dissent is one avenue to fight back. Malone also suggests "it's time for an overhaul of the CDC" and other health agencies. "It is time for parents to take control back from the state," he says.37
Think Globally, Act Locally
National vaccine policy recommendations in the U.S. are made at the federal level but vaccine laws are made at the state level. It is at the state level where your action to protect your vaccine choice rights can have the greatest impact.
It is critical for EVERYONE to get involved now in standing up for the legal right to make voluntary vaccine choices in America because those choices are being seriously threatened.
Not only are lobbyists representing drug companies, medical trade associations and public health officials trying to persuade legislators to strip all vaccine exemptions from public health laws, but global political operatives lobbying the United Nations and World Health Organization are determined to take away the human right to autonomy and protection of bodily integrity.
We must take action to defend our constitutional republic and civil liberties, including the right to autonomy, in America. That includes reforming oppressive mandatory vaccination laws and stopping the digital health ID that will make vaccine passports a reality for us, our children and grandchildren if we don't take action today.
Signing up to use the free online Advocacy Portal sponsored by the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) at www.NVICAdvocacy.org gives you immediate, easy access to your own state and federal legislators on your smartphone or computer so you can make your voice heard.
NVIC will keep you up to date on the latest bills threatening to eliminate — or expand — your legal right to make vaccine choices and give you guidance about what you can do to support or oppose those bills. So, please, as your first step, sign up for the NVIC Advocacy Portal.
I encourage you to visit the four websites of the National Vaccine Information Center, at www.NVIC.org, a nonprofit charity that has been educating the public about the need to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths since 1982. The information you get on their websites is fully referenced and will help you become an effective vaccine choice advocate in your community:
- NVIC.org — This website was established in 1995 and is the oldest and largest consumer operated website publishing information on diseases and vaccines on the internet. Learn about vaccine reactions, injuries and deaths and the history and current status of vaccine science, policy, law and ethics in the U.S. on more than 2,000 web pages.
- NVICAdvocacy.org — This communications and advocacy network, established in 2010, is your gateway to taking action to protect your right to make vaccine choices where you live.
- TheVaccineReaction.org — This weekly journal newspaper published by NVIC since 2015 is dedicated to encouraging an "enlightened conversation about vaccination, health and autonomy."
- MedAlerts.org — This is a user-friendly search engine for the federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) established under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and sponsored by NVIC since 2006. Search for descriptions of vaccine injuries and deaths reported to VAERS on this popular website.
If your doctor or pediatrician refuses to provide medical care to you or your child unless you agree to get vaccines you don't want, I strongly encourage you to have the courage to find another doctor. Harassment, coercion and refusal to provide medical care to someone declining one or more doses of government recommended vaccines is a violation of the informed consent ethic.
Unfortunately, it is becoming routine among members of the medical establishment to be reluctant to share vaccine decision-making power with patients and parents of minor children, especially during the aggressive push for all Americans to get COVID shots.
There are doctors out there who respect the precautionary and informed consent principles, so take the time to locate a doctor who treats you with compassion and is willing to listen and respect the health care choices you make for yourself or your child.
- 1 Health Canada, Childhood Vaccination Marketing Campaign Survey 2022
- 2, 3 Western Standard May 3, 2023
- 4 U.S. CDC MMWR Weekly February 17, 2023
- 5, 6 Health Canada, Childhood Vaccination Marketing Campaign Survey 2022, Page 1
- 7 Health Canada, Childhood Vaccination Marketing Campaign Survey 2022, Page 4
- 8, 12 Health Canada, Childhood Vaccination Marketing Campaign Survey 2022, Page 5
- 9 Trial Site News May 30, 2021
- 10 Substack, Who is Robert Malone May 17, 2022
- 11 CDC, Rates of COVID-19 Cases by Vaccination Status and Age Group, December 5, 2021-March 19, 2022
- 13 Western Standard May 3, 2023
- 14 Fortune April 25, 2023
- 15 WHO April 24, 2023
- 16 Politico May 4, 2017
- 17 Amazon
- 18 YouTube, The Hill January 25, 2023, 0:21
- 19 Substack, The Dossier October 18, 2022
- 20 Substack, Who is Robert Malone October 19, 2022
- 21, 37 Substack, Who Is Robert Malone October 20, 2022
- 22 CNN October 20, 2022
- 23 Rumble, The Ron Paul Liberty Report October 18, 2022, 0:28
- 24 Rumble, The Ron Paul Liberty Report October 18, 2022, 6:00
- 25 Reuters January 28, 2022
- 26 AP August 18, 2022
- 27 FEE Stories September 14, 2022
- 28, 29 CNBC February 28, 2022
- 30 JAMA. Published online May 13, 2022. doi: 10.1001/jama.2022.7493
- 31 JAMA. Published online May 13, 2022. doi: 10.1001/jama.2022.7493, Key Points
- 32 U.S. CDC May 4, 2023
- 33 Phinance Technologies, The Vaccine Damage Project March 2023
- 34 Zero Hedge March 28, 2023
- 35, 36 medRxiv March 22, 2023, Results
MAGNIFICENT MERCOLA: most Important Medical History Lesson We Must Never Forget
- One of the most egregious lies spread by mainstream media hosts and health authorities like Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Rochelle Walensky was that the COVID "vaccine" would stop the spread of infection, thereby ending the pandemic. It was a provable lie, because none of the COVID shots had ever been tested to see if they could prevent the spread of infection
- As hospitals filled up with "vaccinated" individuals who were supposed to be immune, the PR slogan "Pandemic of the unvaccinated" was endlessly circulated — until the reality of the situation finally became too obvious to ignore. Then, suddenly, hospitals and health authorities simply quit keeping track of COVID hospitalizations
- The list of COVID measures that were arbitrary, unscientific and plain stupid is a long one. For example, in Michigan, hardware stores that were allowed to remain open were not allowed to sell carpet, flooring, furniture, garden supplies or paint. Businesses were also prohibited from advertising any product other than "groceries, medical supplies, or items that are necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation and basic operation of residences"
- In South Africa, shops could only sell closed toe shoes (no sandals). In Victoria, Australia, people were prohibited from venturing more than 5 kilometers from their home, and in Great Britain, you had to order a substantial meal if you wanted a pint of ale
- Among the most laughably absurd measures were having school children play instruments wearing masks with holes cut around their mouth, or playing inside one-man tents
We all need, to get the Word out. Mother Earth herself, is dying for us to speak in her behalf with a grain or two of common sense.
You won't know what you can accomplish, until you give it a good try taking it to the next level. We are here to support you overcoming the technical hurdles to sharing your thoughts, wisdom, art, vision, with the world via the internet, the most powerful communication medium in human history.
If you haven't already begun your RRM adventure: