- According to a May 11, 2023, report by the British Express, Britons are dying by the tens of thousands, "but no one knows why"
- Between May and December 2022, there were 32,441 excess deaths in England and Wales, according to data released by the Office for National Statistics (ONS), and that doesn't include COVID-related deaths
- In 2022, the No. 1 cause of excess deaths in the U.K. was signs and symptoms of "ill-defined conditions." In England, this nebulous cause of death was 36.9% above the five-year average, and in Wales, it was 30.4% above average
- The U.K. was the first European country to approve the Pfizer COVID jab and began its mass injection campaign December 8, 2020. It currently has the highest COVID-19 jab rate in all of Europe
- The misuse of mechanical ventilation created the appearance that COVID was exceptionally deadly, which in turn helped promote acceptance of the experimental COVID shots that are now a leading cause of frequent sickness, chronic disability and excess deaths