MAGNIFICENT MERCOLA: Why We Aren’t Allowed to Analyze Vaccine Vials
"A 14-minute video practically ignored for nearly two years has surfaced, with stunning information about the COVID-19 jabs and why health officials don't want individual vaccine vials examined." Dr. Mercola
What does the EMA leak show?
Underdog on Brighteon
Published 2 years ago
13:55 viewing length
"The reason, it turns out, is the vials are all different, and the mRNA in the shots "is not intact." What this means is that "the efficacy as far as PROTECTING you will be next to nothing. However, what it will do very effectively, if you got reasonably intact mRNA, is to cause you significant harm. You are playing a game of chance with your immune system and what is in the bottle," Steve Kirsch reports in his blog.
The video also notes that members of the European Parliament weren't even allowed to read the contracts with the drug makers unless they had been heavily redacted." Dr. Mercola
Video Highlights from Steve Kirsch on Substack
- The EMA claims the documents were manipulated to make them look bad, but won't say how they were manipulated. I'm not buying the EMA story at all.
- The Members of the European Parliament (MEP) weren't allowed to read the contracts with the vaccine makers (only heavily redacted versions). Again, if you can't trust Pfizer and the EMA, who can you trust?
- The mRNA is unstable, even at the required temperatures because light, movement (like shipping it to a destination), and any temperature variation disrupts it.
- Unstable mRNA means the spike protein (which was artificially propped up) could collapse making the whole process useless to support immunity, but still dangerous in terms of damage to cells. So you get all the risk and no benefit.
- The mRNA integrity was better in the clinical trial than commercial batches. But don't assume that the vaccine worked in the trials since the trials were heavily gamed to produce favorable outcomes, mostly by excluding people with weak immune systems from the vaccine group (this is why there were 5X the number of exclusions in the vax group). So you're looking at a vaccine which likely does absolutely nothing except make people believe they are protected. This mind control works quite well. People bought the story for over a year before they realized they were getting infected at the same rate as people who didn't get the vaccine.
- The mRNA integrity varied between countries.
- Pfizer never told anyone that the commercial vaccines had lower mRNA integrity than the vaccines used in the trials. This is unethical, bordering on fraud.
- The EMA tried to cover it up. Instead of protecting the public and making Pfizer look bad, the EMA basically covered up the problem.
- Pfizer never told the public or governments about the risks associated with mRNA integrity. If it wasn't for the leak, we'd never have known. But it's all OK because the drug companies are exempt from any liability. The patient takes all the risk here, not the drug companies.
- EMA was concerned about visible particles in the vials. The BMJ never investigated that. Is it still a problem? I don't think anyone cares to know the answer to that.
- The deaths in the trials are all dismissed as "unrelated to the vaccine" without doing the proper analysis.
- There should be an investigation into these issues, but the governments are not going to expose their own fraud since it would be too embarrassing so nothing will happen.
- Whitney Webb's book, "One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime That Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein," provides the framework to understand not just the role and function of Epstein, but also, more broadly, the mess we're now finding ourselves in
- Around the time of World War II, the intelligence community in the United States formalized its cooperation with organized crime syndicates in what was known as Operation Underworld, and the web of corruption grew from there
- Sexual blackmail was used by organized crime before U.S. intelligence even existed. As criminal factions and intelligence agencies developed a symbiotic relationship, blackmail became a tool to achieve their individual ends
- While it may appear as though organized crime is being combated, this is rarely ever the case. Stories of cracking down on organized crime are cover stories to hide what's really happening, which is the consolidation of organized crime territory
- The incentive behind all this criminal activity is not merely the hoarding of money to live in the lap of luxury. It's about power and control over others. The good news is we can pull the plug on their plans