MAGNIFICENT MERCOLA: More Than 217,000 Americans Killed by the COVID Jab
- According to a December 2021 survey of 2,840 Americans, between 217,330 and 332,608 people died from the COVID jabs in 2021
- Survey results also show that people who got the jab were more likely to know someone who experienced a health problem from COVID-19 infection, whereas those who knew someone who experienced a health problem after getting the jab were less likely to be jabbed
- Of the respondents, 34% knew one or more people who had experienced a significant health problem due to the COVID-19 illness, and 22% knew one or more people who had been injured by the shot
- 51% of the survey respondents had been jabbed. Of those, 13% reported experiencing a "serious" health problem post-jab. Compare that to Pfizer's six-month safety analysis, which claimed only 1.2% of trial participants experienced a serious adverse event
- In December 2022, Rasmussen Reports polled 1,000 Americans. In this poll, 34% reported experiencing minor side effects from the jab and 7% reported major side effects
While it's clear that the experimental COVID shots have killed a considerable number of people, the total death toll remains elusive, thanks to U.S. health agencies obfuscating, hiding and manipulating data.
That said, the most recent survey1,2 — published in the peer-reviewed journal BMC Infectious Diseases — puts the death toll from the COVID jabs somewhere between 217,330 and 332,608 in 2021 alone. As noted by Steve Kirsch:3
"[We've] killed at least 217,000 Americans and seriously injured 33 million … in just the first year, and the CDC and FDA want to give you more shots … Since deaths from the vaccine were higher in 2022, most experts would estimate the all-cause mortality death toll from the COVID vaccines to be in the range of 500K to 600K.
"So the global cost of life from these vaccines is on the order of 10 to 12 million people … These [data] are consistent with the numbers I've been saying for a long time. It's not a coincidence."
Now, the slant of this paper is kind of interesting. The primary aim of it was to "identify the factors associated by American citizens with the decision to be vaccinated against COVID-19."
The author was curious about why 31% of the U.S. population had declined the jab or not completed the primary series by November 2022, nearly two years into a massively advertised "vaccination" campaign.
Calculating the proportion of fatal events from the jab was secondary. As explained by the author, Mark Skidmore,4 Ph.D., an economics professor at Michigan State University:5
"A largely unexplored factor is the degree to which serious health problems arising from the COVID-19 illness or the COVID-19 vaccines among family and friends influences the decision to be vaccinated.
"Serious illness due to COVID-19 would make vaccination more likely; the perceived benefits of avoiding COVID-19 through inoculation would be higher.
"On the other hand, observing major health issues following COVID-19 inoculation within one's social network would heighten the perceived risks of vaccination. Previous studies have not evaluated the degree to which experiences with the disease and vaccine injury influence vaccine status.
"The main aim of this online survey of COVID-19 health experiences is to investigate the degree to which the COVID-19 disease and COVID-19 vaccine adverse events among friends and family, whether perceived or real, influenced inoculation decisions. The second aim of this work is to estimate the total number of COVID-19 vaccine induced fatalities nationwide from the survey."
Here's an excerpt describing the methodology:6
"An online survey of COVID-19 health experiences was conducted. Information was collected regarding reasons for and against COVID-19 inoculations, experiences with COVID-19 illness and COVID-19 inoculations by survey respondents and their social circles. Logit regression analyses were carried out to identify factors influencing the likelihood of being vaccinated."
A total of 2,840 people completed the survey between December 18 and 23, 2021. The mean age was 47, and the gender ratio was 51% women, 49% men. Just over half, 51%, had received one or more COVID jabs.
As Skidmore suspected, results showed that people who got the jab were more likely to know someone who experienced a health problem from COVID-19 infection, whereas those who knew someone who experienced a health problem after getting the jab were less likely to be jabbed.
Of the respondents, 34% knew one or more people who had experienced a significant health problem due to the COVID-19 illness, and 22% knew one or more people who had been injured by the shot. So, as noted by to the author:7
"Knowing someone who reported serious health issues either from COVID-19 or from COVID-19 vaccination are important factors for the decision to get vaccinated."
As for the types of side effects experienced by people within the respondents' social circles, they included (but were not limited to) the "usual suspects," such as:
- Heart and cardiovascular problems
- Severe COVID infection or other respiratory illness
- Feeling generally unwell, weak, fatigued and out of breath for weeks
- Blood clots and stroke
Hundreds of Thousands Killed for No Reason
Based on these survey data, Skidmore estimates:
"… the total number of fatalities due to COVID-19 inoculation may be as high as 278,000 (95% CI 217,330-332,608) when fatalities that may have occurred regardless of inoculation are removed."
Were COVID-19 an infection with an extremely high mortality rate, perhaps high rates of death from a vaccine would be acceptable. But COVID-19 has an exceptionally low mortality rate, on par with or lower than influenza, hence the risk associated with the COVID jabs ought to be equally low.
As it stands, the risks of the shots are very high, while Pfizer's own trial data, with more than 40,000 participants, show they offer no benefit in terms of your risk of hospitalization and/or death. The absolute risk reduction is so minute as to be inconsequential.8
The death toll from the jabs isn't the only disturbing part of this paper, though. Skidmore's findings also suggest side effects from the jab may be more common than previously suspected.
As mentioned, 51% of the respondents had been jabbed. Of those, 15% reported experiencing a new health problem post-jab and 13% deemed it "serious." Compare that to Pfizer's six-month safety analysis,9 which claimed only 1.2% of trial participants reported a serious adverse event.
Now, as suggested by Kirsch,10 "we need to discount that by a factor of two because people report less severe adverse events as adverse events." Still, that means serious adverse events from the jab are five times higher than what Pfizer reported.
"This is why the FDA never does after-market surveys in the drugs it approves. Because reality hurts," Kirsch writes.11 "It is the FDA that should have discovered this before Mark Skidmore. The FDA is asleep at the wheel and they just believe everything the drug companies tell them, hook, line, and sinker. This is a major miss. Why aren't they doing surveys like this to see if the reality matches the study?"
For additional comparison, here are the findings of several other investigations:
- Rasmussen Reports12 — In December 2022, Rasmussen Reports polled 1,000 Americans. In this poll — taken one year after Skidmore's survey — 34% reported experiencing minor side effects from the jab and 7% reported major side effects.
- CDC's V-Safe data13 — In October 2022, ICAN obtained the Center for Disease Control and Prevention's V-Safe data. This is a voluntary program to monitor adverse vaccine reactions. Of the 10.1 million COVID jab recipients who used the app, 7.7% had to seek medical care post-jab.
- Kirsch-funded survey14 — A June 2022 U.S. survey by the market research company Pollfish found that 16.3% of COVID jabbed respondents experienced an injury, and 9.7% required medical care.
The graphic below, which visually compares Skidmore's findings to the findings of the Rasmussen, V-Safe and Pollfish surveys, was created by InfoGame on Substack.15 As noted by InfoGame:
"Skidmore's article serves as another sign that the rate of COVID-19 side effects is extremely high and that the COVID-19 vaccines are an unprecedently risky medical product."
Menstrual Irregularities Are Common Post-Jab
While we're on the topic of reported side effects, several surveys have also focused on the frequency of abnormal menses in women who got the jab, which could be indicative of reproductive harm. For example:
- A British survey published in early December 2021 found 20% of women experienced menstrual disturbances following their jab.16
- A study published in Science Advances in mid-July 2022 found 66% of "fully vaccinated" postmenopausal women experienced abnormal breakthrough bleeding. In total, 42.1% reported heavier menstrual flow post-jab (this included women of all ages, as well as transgenders on hormone treatments).17
- An Italian peer-reviewed study published in March 2022 found that "50-60% of reproductive-age women who received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine reported menstrual cycle irregularities, regardless of the type of administered vaccine." After the second dose, abnormal menses were reported by 60% to 70%.18
Not surprisingly, people in high places are already trying to force a retraction of the paper. A special notice from the editor, dated just two days post-publication, states, "Readers are alerted that the conclusions of this paper are subject to criticisms that are being considered by editors. Specifically, that the claims are unsubstantiated and that there are questions about the quality of the peer review." As noted by Kirsch:19
"They are actively trying to get the paper retracted because it destroys the narrative. I'm certain they will succeed because journals are under intense pressure to censor any anti-narrative paper. The problem is that Mark's survey was entirely consistent with my surveys.
"If they want to have the paper retracted they need to show us THEIR surveys. But of course, they don't have any surveys because they are too afraid of the results.
"So they will use hand-waving arguments like "I don't like the methodology" or some nonsense like that instead of gathering their own data. They will NEVER show us survey data that supports their narrative because it isn't there.
"That's why there are no success anecdotes. NOBODY can give me the name of a US geriatric practice where all-cause deaths plummeted after the vaccines rolled out. In every case, they went the wrong way. The narrative is unraveling at an accelerated pace but the medical community is still fighting the truth."
- 1, 5, 6, 7 BMC Infectious Diseases 2023; 23 article number 51
- 2 Jean Marc Benoit MD Substack January 24, 2023
- 3, 10, 11, 19 Steve Kirsch Substack January 25, 2023
- 4 Michigan State University Mark Skidmore
- 8 Steve Kirsch Substack January 24, 2023
- 9 NEJM November 4, 2021; 385: 1761-1773
- 12 Rasmussen Reports December 7, 2022
- 13 ICANdecide.org October 3, 2022
- 14 SKirsch.com July 1, 2022
- 15 Infogame Substack January 25, 2023
- 16 MedRxiv December 6, 2021
- 17 Science Advances July 15, 2022; 8(28)
- 18 Open Med March 9, 2022; 17(1): 475-484
- In January 2022, House Oversight Committee Republicans released a batch of emails sent to and from the National Institutes of Health. A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought by Jimmy Tobias at The Intercept also forced the release of unredacted NIH correspondence
- The emails reveal there was great concern among NIH leadership, as SARS-CoV-2 appeared to be a genetically engineered virus that somehow escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) in China
- The emails show they were nervous about the possibility that they'd funded the creation of this virus, and that they were determined to suppress questions about its origin
- A group of scientists convened by Dr. Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, published a paper in which they claimed the virus was decidedly not the result of intentional engineering. They did admit accidental creation in a lab could not be ruled out, but that natural evolution was the most likely scenario. Some of these same scientists had previously shared details indicative of genetic engineering in emails to Fauci
- The "Proximal Origin" paper, which was edited by Fauci and "debunked" the lab leak theory without any evidence, became the most-read published paper in history. More than 2,000 media outlets have cited it to support their propaganda
Ruby Ray Media, the World's Premier Community Media Platform, was created to support Citizen Journalism at its finest.
Citizen Journalists, multimedia content creators are the reason we are here. Raising up your voice is central to our mission. We are a team, lifting each other by the variety of our talents and skills. The most important element in this is capturing and sharing the unique thoughts, wisdom and artforms that come to us as we ponder the world in our hearts. Seeing now clearly how badly the people who arrogate themselves into positions of power and influence over us, are bungling the job. They have never attempted to serve the people who are the source of their wealth and power, they only seek to exploit us.
Our years of experience on social media have clearly proven to us, that the so-called "average" men and women living on this planet, have in our daily musings the extraordinary wisdom of how this planet needs to be run--it's a big planet, each one of us contains valuable insights into the many aspects of the whole. We support each one of us upping our games expressing the unique gifts each of us contains.
Your qualifications, are your courage to be born on this planet, and make your way living a worthy life. We are here to support you putting your thoughts and ideas into words and other artforms. The technicalities are simply hurdles to overcome, the challenge is summoning the courage to say what is in our hearts and minds. We recognize that every soul born, simply by delving into our hearts, can contact Infinite Wisdom, the Holy Spirit. Maybe not so clearly at first for those with less experience exploring within, and certainly a lifetime of growing and developing our ability to put words to the wisdom we inherently contain.
We have spent the years developing this platform, to support you with the technical foundations for sharing your message with the world, including our Creators Guild, welcoming you into the precious and sacred community of like-minded spirits, bridging any gaps we each may have in our areas of competence. For example, no matter how good of a writer you are, trying to edit your own work is something like herding kittens, and it has been well said that working with HTML web page language, is like trying to paint on water. Far better to work in collaboration with fellow warriors for mutual benefit, rather than spending hours doing poorly at something it takes a person with the talent, minutes to pop it over the top!
What I am hoping to convey to you, is that so often the shyest spirits among us, those who so often hold their tongues, remaining silent fearing to speak that most dangerous of substances--the truth, have shuttered within themselves exactly the things the world most desperately needs to hear and learn. If you think about it, we just came to the brink, of the end of our civilization, for the lack of this type of individual expression acting in counterpoint to the corporate and globalist agenda we are literally assaulted by.
We all need, to get the Word out. Mother Earth herself, is dying for us to speak in her behalf with a grain or two of common sense.
You won't know what you can accomplish, until you give it a good try taking it to the next level. We are here to support you overcoming the technical hurdles to sharing your thoughts, wisdom, art, vision, with the world via the internet, the most powerful communication medium in human history.
The best way to get started, is to load your MyRubyRay Arsenal with ammunition, posting content here exactly like you would on FB and Twitt. When you are ready to jump into Citizen Journalism, publishing your articles, research, art etc as articles and features in Top Stories and other RRM Categories, it's time to join the Creators Guild becoming an RRM Author and Editor!
One of our authors has an RRM article that popped past 80k hits, while we were still testing the site. Seeing your FB or Twitt posts languishing as usual at one or two dozen engagements, watching the same posts on RRM pulling thousands of hits, you'll get quite clearly why we built this.
If you haven't already begun your RRM adventure: