MAGNIFICENT MERCOLA: Media Fakes First Omicron Death Story
- Despite all signs indicating the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant causes only mild illness, the World Health Organization declared it a "variant of concern," and countries responded with renewed mask mandates and lockdowns
- December 20, 2021, the U.S. press went wild, reporting that the first Omicron death had been reported in Houston, Texas. Some claimed the man was killed by reinfection with Omicron even though he'd recovered from previous COVID-19 illness, suggesting natural immunity doesn't work against this variant
- As it turns out, this was fake news. The county health department could not confirm that the patient died "from" Omicron infection, only that he had tested positive for it at some point before death. He reportedly had underlying health conditions
- While the unvaccinated have higher transmission rates, they're less likely than the COVID-jabbed to develop problematic infections from Omicron, suggesting Omicron evades "vaccine"-induced immunity
The FIRST Omicron DEATH!
Matt Orfalea on YouTube
Published Dec 31, 2021
4:23 viewing length
Ever since the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant emerged in December 2021, all the signs indicated that it was the mildest and least lethal variant yet. Not a single death has been attributed to it in South Africa,1 for example, where it was initially detected.2
Despite that, U.S. health authorities kept issuing warnings as if Omicron were the worst threat yet. The World Health Organization declared it a "variant of concern," and countries around the world responded by reinstating lockdowns and other draconian measures.3
Then, December 20, 2021, the death of a Houston, Texas, man was labeled an "Omicron variant-related" death,4 and Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo announced that "The Omicron variant of COVID-19 has arrived in full force,"5 necessitating raising the county's COVID-19 threat level to "Level-2 Orange."
As you can see in the video above, within hours, the U.S. press widely reported that the first death from the Omicron variant had occurred amid surging COVID cases. Senior contributor to Forbes, Bruce Y. Lee, and MSNBC senior producer Kyle Griffin reported the death as a "reinfection" of "an unvaccinated man who previously had COVID-19."6
"Naturally, this case makes you wonder how much protection 'natural immunity' will even offer against the Omicron variant," Lee wrote. "Important note for the unvaccinated who believe in 'natural immunity,'" Griffin tweeted.7
There was only one problem. The man didn't die "from" Omicron infection. He died having tested positive for the Omicron variant. Journalist Dan Cohen confirmed this December 21, 2021, in a phone conversation with Martha Marquez, who works with the Harris County Public Health department. Marquez confirmed that the man died WITH COVID, not from it — amazing the difference one simple word makes.
If the man had previously recovered from COVID-19, then one wonders whether it was a false positive. The video above, which includes Cohen's recorded phone call, illustrates how this singular unverified case was blown out of all proportion and used to refuel waning fears.
Authorities also wasted no time to use the fake Omicron death to scare the unvaccinated into getting the jab. Again and again, we were told that the unvaccinated were at greatest risk for this new variant, but this too has turned out to be 180 degrees from the truth.
Research8,9 out of Denmark shows that compared to the Delta variant, Omicron is far more likely to infect people who are "fully vaccinated" and boosted than those who are unvaccinated. The study looked at 11,937 Danish households during the month of December 2021.
In all, 2,225 people were identified as being infected with Omicron. During a seven-day follow-up period, they also identified 6,397 secondary infections. Interestingly, infection with Omicron was more likely to result in a secondary infection than the Delta strain, and the COVID-jabbed were far more likely to get these secondary infections. As reported by the authors:10
"The SAR [secondary attack rate] was 31% and 21% in households with the Omicron and Delta VOC [variant of concern], respectively. We found an increased transmission for unvaccinated individuals, and a reduced transmission for booster-vaccinated individuals, compared to fully vaccinated individuals.
"Comparing households infected with the Omicron to Delta VOC, we found a 1.17 (95%-CI: 0.99-1.38) times higher SAR for unvaccinated, 2.61 times (95%-CI: 2.34-2.90) higher for fully vaccinated and 3.66 (95%-CI: 2.65-5.05) times higher for booster-vaccinated individuals, demonstrating strong evidence of immune evasiveness of the Omicron VOC.
"Our findings confirm that the rapid spread of the Omicron VOC primarily can be ascribed to the immune evasiveness rather than an inherent increase in the basic transmissibility."
All of this is just more evidence that the COVID shots are an abject failure, and it's being added to an already long list of studies11 demonstrating their suboptimal efficacy. Below is a sampling of that evidence:
The Lancet Infectious Diseases October 202112 — Fully "vaccinated" individuals who develop breakthrough infections have a peak viral load similar to that of unvaccinated people, and efficiently transmit the infection to unvaccinated and "vaccinated" alike in household settings.
The Lancet Preprint13 — Fully "vaccinated" Vietnamese health care workers who contracted breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 Delta infections had viral loads that were 251 times higher than those found in cases infected with earlier strains. So, the shots do not appear to protect against infection with the Delta strain.
A July 31, 2021, medRxiv preprint by Riemersma et. al.14 found no difference in viral loads between unvaccinated people and those "fully vaccinated" who developed breakthrough infections. They also found the Delta variant was capable of "partial escape from polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies."
Eurosurveillance rapid communication, July 202115 — An outbreak of the Delta variant in a hospital in Finland suggested the shots did little to prevent the spread of infection, even among the "vaccinated," and despite routine use of face masks and other protective equipment.
Eurosurveillance rapid communication, September 202116 — An upsurge of Delta variant infections in Israel, at a time when more than 55% of the population were "fully vaccinated," also showed the COVID shots were ineffective against this variant. The infection spread even to those who were fully jabbed AND wore surgical masks.
The Lancet Preprint, October 202117 — This Swedish study found the Pfizer injection's effectiveness progressively waned from 89% on Days 15 to 30, post-injection, to 42% from Day 181 onward. As of day 211, no protection against infection was discernible. Moderna's shot fared slightly better, waning to 59% as of Day 181. The AstraZeneca injection offered lower protection than Pfizer and Moderna from the start, and waned faster, reaching zero by day 121.
BioRxiv September 202118 — Six months after the second Pfizer shot, antibody responses and T cell immunity against the original virus and known variants was found to have substantially waned, in many cases reaching undetectable levels.
Journal of Infection August 202119 — When the Delta variant was the cause of the infection, neutralizing antibodies had decreased affinity for the spike protein, while antibodies that worsen infection had increased affinity.
The Lancet Infectious Diseases November 202120 — 26% of patients admitted to hospital with confirmed severe or critical COVID-19 were "fully vaccinated;" 46% had a positive COVID test but were asymptomatic, 7% had mild infection and 20% had moderate illness. So, among those who developed symptoms of infection, the majority ended up with severe or critical illness.
medRxiv August 202121 — People with no previous SARS-CoV-2 infection who got the Pfizer shot had a 5.96-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold increased risk for symptomatic disease, compared to people who had natural immunity.
Over the course of 2020, many published studies highlighted the risk of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) following the COVID shots. For example, one October 28, 2020, paper stressed that:22
"... vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralizing antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE)."
While we've not seen conclusive evidence of ADE yet, there are signs that point in that direction, including the latest finding that the double and triple jabbed have more than double the rate of secondary infections when infected with Omicron. Clearly, their immune systems are not working as efficiently as in those who are unvaccinated.
Twenty years of research have demonstrated that making a vaccine against coronaviruses is fraught with risk.23 In fact, most previous coronavirus vaccine efforts — for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV), Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and similar viruses — have ended up triggering ADE.24,25,26,27,28,29
What that means is that, rather than enhance your immunity against the infection, the vaccine actually enhances the virus' ability to enter and infect your cells, resulting in more severe disease than had you not been vaccinated.30
The 2014 paper,31 "Antibody-Dependent SARS Coronavirus Infection Is Mediated by Antibodies Against Spike Proteins," concluded that monoclonal antibodies generated against SARS-CoV spike proteins actually promoted infection, and that overall, "antibodies against SARS-CoV spike proteins may trigger ADE effects," thereby raising "questions regarding a potential SARS-CoV vaccine."
Masks don't work. Lockdowns don't work. Shutting down small businesses and schools don't work. Social distancing doesn't work. The COVID shots don't work. Yet with the emergence of Omicron, governments are reimplementing all of the same countermeasures that haven't worked for the past two years.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. Yet that's precisely what's passing for "science" these days. The answer to this madness is mass-noncompliance. We must peacefully reject these wholly unscientific and harmful "countermeasures."
It's also high time to accept the fact that continuing the booster cycle is foolish in the extreme. Clearly, the odds are only getting worse for those with two or more shots, not better, and there's absolutely no reason to believe they'll improve their chances with four, five, six or more booster shots. It's all downhill from here.
Our youths, in particular, must be protected from this folly. Already, data32 from the U.K. show deaths among teenagers increased 47% since they started getting COVID-19 shots. COVID-19-associated deaths also mysteriously rose among 15- to 19-year-olds after the shots were rolled out for this age group which, again, raises the suspicion that ADE may be at play.
If you now believe that getting the COVID-19 jab was a mistake and wish to lessen your risk for more severe illness down the line, here are a few basic strategies I would recommend:
1. Please be sure to measure your vitamin D level and take enough oral vitamin D (typically about 8,000 units/day for most adults) and/or get sensible sun exposure to maintain a blood level between 60 ng/mL and 80 ng/mL (150 to 200 nmol/L).
2. Eliminate all vegetable (seed) oils in your diet, which involves eliminating nearly all processed foods and most meals in restaurants unless you convince the chef to only cook with butter. Avoid sauces and salad dressings, as most are loaded with seed oils.
Also avoid conventionally raised chicken and pork as they are very high in linoleic acid, the omega-6 fat that is far too high in nearly everyone and contributes to oxidative stress that causes heart disease.
3. Consider taking around 500 milligrams/day of NAC, as it helps prevent blood clots and is a precursor for your body to produce the important antioxidant glutathione.
4. Also consider taking fibrinolytic enzymes such as lumbrokinase and serrapeptase. When taken on an empty stomach, away from meals, they work systemically to prevent and dissolve blood clots. The dose is typically two capsules twice a day, either an hour before or two hours after a meal.
- 1 Twitter Aaron Ginn November 28, 2021
- 2 The Epoch Times November 27, 2021
- 3 NY Times COVID Live Updates (Archived)
- 4 Harris County Public Health December 20, 2021
- 5 Chron.com December 20, 2021
- 6, 7 Forbes December 22, 2021
- 8, 10 medRxiv December 27, 2021 DOI: 10.1101/2021.12.27.21268278
- 9 Twitter David Usharauli December 29, 2021
- 11 Brownstone Institute November 26, 2021
- 12 The Lancet Infectious Diseases October 29, 2021 DOI: 10.1016/S1473-3099(21)00648-4
- 13 Lancet Preprint, Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta Among Vaccinated Health Care Workers, Vietnam October 11, 2021
- 14 medRxiv July 31, 2021, DOI: 10.1101/2021.07.31.21261387
- 15 Eurosurveillance rapid communication July 2021; 26(30)
- 16 Eurosurveillance rapid communication September 2021; 26(39)
- 17 The Lancet Preprint October 25, 2021
- 18 BioRxiv September 30, 2021 DOI: 10.1101/2021.09.30.462488
- 19 Journal of Infection August 9, 2021 DOI: 10.1016/j.inf.2021.08.010
- 20 The Lancet Infectious Diseases November 1, 2021; 21(11): 1485-1486
- 21 medRxiv August 25, 2021 DOI: 10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415
- 22 International Journal of Clinical Practice, October 28, 2020 DOI: 10.111/ijcp.13795
- 23 Twitter, The Immunologist April 9, 2020
- 24 PLOS Pathogens 2017 Aug; 13(8): e1006565
- 25 Swiss Medical Weekly April 16, 2020; 150:w20249
- 26, 31 Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications August 22, 2014; 451(2): 208-214
- 27 JCI Insight February 21, 2019 DOI: 10.1172/jci.insight.123158
- 28 PLOS ONE April 2012; 7(4): e35421 (PDF)
- 29 EBioMedicine 2020 May; 55: 102768, Introduction
- 30 PNAS.org April 14, 2020 117 (15) 8218-8221
- 32 The Exposé September 30, 2021
Germany's official government health authority reported last week that 90 plus percent of new Omicron variant cases are among vaccinated individuals, obliterating the long-repeated claim that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Other narratives are also crumbling - former FDA head Scott Gottlieb says cloth masks are useless. What will the covid authoritarians do next? Watch today's Liberty Report:
We all need, to get the Word out. Mother Earth herself, is dying for us to speak in her behalf with a grain or two of common sense.
You won't know what you can accomplish, until you give it a good try taking it to the next level. We are here to support you overcoming the technical hurdles to sharing you thoughts, wisdom, art, vision, with the world via the internet, the most powerful communication medium in human history.
The best way to get started, is to load your MyRR Arsenal with ammunition, posting content here exactly like you would on FB and Twitt. When you are ready to jump into Citizen Journalism, publishing your articles, research, art etc as articles and features in Top Stories and other RRM Categories, it's time to join the Creators Guild becoming an RRM Author and Editor!
One of our authors has an RRM article that popped past 80k hits, while we were still testing the site. Seeing your FB or Twitt posts languishing as usual at one or two dozen engagements, watching the same posts on RRM pulling thousands of hits, you'll get quite clearly why we built this.
If you haven't already begun your RRM adventure: