Fox 26 Houston Reporter Ivory Hecker to James O'Keefe: "I want out of this narrative news telling."
Houston Texas Fox News reporter busts the news corp for censoring her and preventing the truth from getting to her viewers. Project Veritas breaks another massive whistleblower story. It's obvious that Fox News and all mainstream media is run by Big Pharma since they wouldn't let their reporters tell the truth about Hydroxychloroquine. All you have to do is watch the commercials! The toxic effects - that can even kill you! - of the Big Pharma dope they peddle are always described in each commercial - forced by law, thank God - which makes their big dollar junk lousy competition to a cheap and effective therapeutic that is naturally derived and does you no harm. Find out more about the Rockefeller Medical Mafia behind Big Pharma in a recent article of ours in the "Related" section. We think Fox is a genocidal company. This is about way more than just money!
Project Veritas, [15.06.21 16:23] on Telegram [ Video ]
WATCH: Fox 26 Houston Assistant News Director Lee Meier Reveals Network Prioritizes Corporate Interests Over Their Viewers
"It's not just about the viewers. It's about what our CEO reads. It's about what our GM reads."
BREAKING: Fox 26 Reporter Releases tape of 'Corruption,' 'Censorship.' Fox Corp Boss told Hecker "cease & desist" posting on Hydroxychloroquine & 'Poor African-Americans' don't care about Bitcoin. "Viewers being Deceived"
Click or tap the image to launch Project Veritas' article which contains the full video, 17:26 viewing length
- Fox 26 reporter Ivory Hecker was suspended today, after announcing live on-air that she had decided to come to Project Veritas for what she described as pure "corruption" at the Houston affiliate – She said the station's actions are an affront to real journalism and claimed leadership prioritizes corporate interests over the viewer.
- Hecker obtained recordings of her superiors telling her to prioritize the opinion of the station's General Manager, and the company's CEO, above that of the audience.
- Hecker: "What's happening within Fox Corp is an operation of prioritizing corporate interests above the viewer's interest and, therefore, operating in a deceptive way."
- She also obtained audio of Fox 26's VP and News Director, Susan Schiller, telling Hecker to "cease and desist" posting about Hydroxychloroquine on social media.
- Hecker interviewed Dr. Joseph Varon, MD, Chief of Critical Care and COVID-19 Unit at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, who told her of his success using Hydroxychloroquine on certain patients.
- Hecker: "The viewers are being deceived by a carefully crafted narrative in some stories."
- Things turned racial behind the scenes, according to Hecker, who recorded her superior, Lee Meier, as they judged the newsworthiness of a story based on specific demographics -- on one occasion, a Fox 26 executive said that a "poor African-American audience" wouldn't care about Bitcoin stories.
- Hecker said the decision to shy away from these topics was not made in the interest of the public good, but rather, in line with the leadership of Fox Corp and Fox's advertisers -- one of which is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Hecker: "There's a narrative. Yes, it is unspoken. But if you accidentally step outside the narrative, if you don't sense what that narrative is and go with it, there will be grave consequences for you."
- Hecker: "Fox came at my throat for standing up against censorship."
- Hecker had a call with Fox 26 earlier today in which she was asked to return her reporting equipment to the station.
- Ivory's mother Renee has set up a crowdfunding support page for her daughter at the Christian website GiveSendGo.com
- Project Veritas has reached out to several members of the leadership team at Fox 26 – including those mentioned in this release – however, they have yet to respond to the request for comment.
Ivory's story covered on Newsmax's National Report on June 15 (~10 minutes)
Ivory gets on Facebook to tell her viewers and fans that there is more to come (3 minutes)
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In the Name
Scotty mar10 on Rumble
Published June 15, 2021
23:14 viewing length
Quick two-minute history lesson, always good so we won't repeat that history, right? You can also watch Parts 1 and 2 of the documentary movie Plandemic: Indoctornation down below. Hint: don't be afraid to watch something that contradicts the public narrative.
We reproduce Tatiana Prophet's scathing exposé of the mockie media's lies about "Covid," wrapped up in their fake "debunkings" of "dangerous theories." They are so ridiculous!
We all need, to get the Word out. Mother Earth herself, is dying for us to speak in her behalf with a grain or two of common sense.
You won't know what you can accomplish, until you give it a good try taking it to the next level. We are here to support you overcoming the technical hurdles to sharing you thoughts, wisdom, art, vision, with the world via the internet, the most powerful communication medium in human history.
The best way to get started, is to load your MyRR Arsenal with ammunition, posting content here exactly like you would on FB and Twitt. When you are ready to jump into Citizen Journalism, publishing your articles, research, art etc as articles and features in Top Stories and other RRM Categories, it's time to join the Creators Guild becoming an RRM Author and Editor!
One of our authors has an RRM article that popped past 80k hits, while we were still testing the site. Seeing your FB or Twitt posts languishing as usual at one or two dozen engagements, watching the same posts on RRM pulling thousands of hits, you'll get quite clearly why we built this.
If you haven't already begun your RRM adventure: