Bill Gates Thinks All Humans Should Eat Fake Meat and Drink Fake Milk
Bill Gates is probably the world's foremost philanthrocapitalist. Just what is philanthrocapitalism? Let's have Navdanya International give us a greater understanding.
"Philanthrocapitalism — epitomized by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation — has emerged over the last 30 years as a major force with the potential to "push the future of our planet towards extinction and ecological collapse," according to a report launched Wednesday by Navdanya International."
Bill Gates and his "Gates Foundation", claim to want to produce lower greenhouse gasses and save the planet by funding the manufacture and distribution of fake meat products and even fake "breast-milk". A closer look at these meats and their creation, however, suggests that not only is Bill Gates and the companies that are producing these products in it for the money, but also GHG emissions over the long term are likely much higher through the use and production of these fake food products and their industries. Additionally, growing practices which are used to create these fake products are detrimental to the ecological balance of the soil wherever these base goods are grown, using high amounts of herbicides and pesticides which kill off soil organisms while poisoning the very plants used to make these fake foods.
From The Defender:
'The industrial meat-industry giants are also profiting from this blossoming market. Meat producers like Tyson Foods (which has invested in Memphis Meats and Future Meat Technologies which both create lab-grown meat replacements), Nestle, Cargill, Maple Leaf Foods, or Perdue Farms are thriving on this trend, selling products like sausages, burgers and ground beef largely made from pea or soy protein.
"Fake food advocates claim it is a real solution to climate change and solves environmental degradation, while also ironing out animal welfare concerns. For instance, Impossible Foods declare their plant-based meat needs 96% less land, 87% less water and emits 89% fewer greenhouse gases than conventional animal-based products.
"However, fake food has a larger carbon footprint than less-processed plant proteins. Plant-based substitutes are up to seven times more GHG-intensive than whole pulses. Cell-based meat also emits more GHG than animal products, like pork or poultry.
"Recent research even suggests that over the long term, the environmental impact of lab-grown meat could be higher than that of livestock.
"Moreover, fake food is advertised as "eco-friendly", and yet it is made with proteins from pea, soy, or corn which are being grown on a large, industrial scale, relying on tillage, monocultures, toxic pesticides and often, GMOs.
"The Impossible Burger is made with GMO Roundup-sprayed soya, leading to massive ecological devastation. Total levels of glyphosate detected in the Impossible Burger by Health Research Institute Laboratories were 11.3ppb, making its consumption highly dangerous as only 0.1ppb of glyphosate can destroy gut bacteria, damage to vital organs like the liver and kidneys, cause reproductive abnormalities, or even tumors, as glyphosate is also a "probable human carcinogen." More broadly, the reliance on pesticides is directly linked with long-term chronic health problems, for consumers and farmers.
"Other companies like Beyond Meat, who market their products as "cleaner" since they are free from genetically modified ingredients, still admit to not being organic, and still rely heavily on monocultures and pesticides."
For further information regarding this fake climate movement, please check out Navdanya International's report:
I wonder, does anyone really believe that Bill Gates became one of the richest men on earth by doing good?
Is fake meat really good for you? Let's take a look.
Admittedly some of the people on the panel above are pretty ridiculous. If you listen to them you will know exactly what I mean.
Let's get specific here for a moment. Let's talk about "Beyond Meat".
- Cultured Dextrose; Because cultured dextrose is produced by culturing sugar with bacteria, it's marketed as a "more natural" way to preserve, sweeten, or texturize processed food. However, cultured dextrose has been linked with numerous side effects, including upset stomach, fatigue, and increased thirst.
- Methylcellulose; Methylcellulose is a filler used to add bulk — rather than more real ingredients — to processed foods. It's a cheap additive that allows processed food manufacturers to increase the weight and improve the texture of products without adding any nutritional benefits. Methylcellulose is the active ingredient in many laxatives, but animal studies indicate that the additive may promote colorectal cancer at levels typically present in processed foods.
- Modified Food Starch; Modified food starch is treated with chemicals, including chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate, sodium hypochlorite, or acids, in order to make the additive keep its texture better at higher temperatures. It is used to cheaply add bulk and improve the texture of processed foods.
- Natural Flavors; Natural flavors often aren't derived from the food they are mimicking, and they can be contaminated by trace amounts of undesirable chemicals that occur naturally in a plant and animals, but aren't safe to consume. Despite their natural origin, they're also highly processed. Flavoring is also often the mark of low-quality processed food.
- Salt; Salt is public health enemy number one. Too much sodium in the diet can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. The average American already consumes more than twice as much salt as recommended by the American Heart Association.
- Soy Proteins; Soy protein isolates, concentrates, and textured vegetable protein are made by separating soy proteins from fats. To do this, many manufacturers bathe soybean flakes in a solvent called hexane, which is a known human neurotoxin and suspected of damaging reproductive and fetal health. Most hexane is evaporated off, but small amounts remain in the final product. Although the European Union prohibits foods from containing more than 10 parts per million (ppm) of hexane residues, the FDA doesn't limit hexane in processed soy, nor does it require manufacturers to monitor levels in their final product. Independent testing has found 50 ppm hexane in U.S. food products — more than five times Europe's safety threshold!
- Yeast Extract; Yeast extract is used as a flavor enhancer due to the natural presence of monosodium glutamate (MSG), which is released when the yeast is heated during production. MSG is a flavor enhancer that is inconsistent with clean eating ideology.
The information here comes from Center for Consumer Freedom
Not everyone wants to become a vegetarian or a vegan and there are other options for those who want to help reduce the amount of GHG, (Green House Gasses), but still want or need to eat meat. There are alternatives to unhealthy "fake meat" and factory farmed meat. Take a look at Conserve Energy Future for a good overview of how we can do this. As it is with anything, eating organically grown food and sustainable meat are more expensive, but keep in mind this is in large part due to the law of supply and demand. If more people reduce their meat intake just a little and also chose to buy organically and locally, the prices would naturally come down.
Her name is Jean Chen and you can find the full opinion article here.
"Why are all successful people leftists?" said my daughter, challenging me with a smile.
"Not all of them. Those leftists are just very loud," I replied. I knew she meant Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, Jeff Bezos, Tim Cook, Bill Gates, and other powerful people who are trying to change the world according to their imagination.
"However, it is true that a lot of ultra-wealthy are leftists. Why? I have to find the answer because many young people look up to them and believe that their beliefs are the truth.
"I am also curious about one thing—why do these elites support communist radicals, while the radicals smash their stores and even put up a guillotine outside of Bezos's house?
"After reading quite a few insightful books, I learned that what is happening now is nothing new. Since the late 19th century, Western elites have been fascinated with communism and have supported its cause. In the pursuit of utopian ideals, traditional values have been trashed, America has been brought to the brink of socialism, and hundreds of millions of people around the world have been thrown to the bloodthirsty communist beast.
"Even now, this pursuit is ongoing."
In addition to enjoying some of the best news and commentary on the internet, membership in our patriot community is growing rapidly. Free Membership gives you access to your MyRR Timeline, Pages and Groups. Simply posting content here exactly like you would on FB and Twitt, secures it from censorship.
As you establish your presence, you'll start noticing your RRM content is drawing many times more hits than you are seeing on deepstate-controlled social media. We designed RRM to be your most potent tool for reaching out and touching the world.
One of our authors has an RRM article that popped past 80k hits, while we were still testing the site. Seeing your FB or Twitt posts languishing as usual at one or two dozen engagements, watching the same posts on RRM pulling thousands of hits, you'll get quite clearly why we built this.
Your MyRR Profile and Timeline, Pages and Groups are your Arsenal, where you store the ammo securely, out of reach of the rampant censorship war being waged against the people and against decency and truth.