PROJECT VERITAS Video Reveal: Federal Agency HHS Caught in Child Trafficking
There is no statute of limitations on how often digital warriors can write about the same subject.
None. With good reason. The Great Awakening is occurring in phases.
Some have been awake for decades, some for the past few years and others are just now reconciling the truth they see and hear with the lies they've been steered to believe. Therefore, it is important to revisit a subject again and again.
Example: Child abuse and sexual exploitation reveals need to be made continually and with increasing accuracy until the criminal activity of child sexual exploitation is wiped off the face of the earth for good.
Child Sexploitation and the U.S. Dept. of Human & Health Services (HHS) is important NEWS NQW
The corporate media and fake news, being the co-opted left arm of the criminal Democrat party, will not report the facts about children being exploited by the HHS because doing so would incriminate themselves and their employers. The best journalism fact-finding is now done by those who are not beholding to a cabal swamp nor compromised by sorded financial or spiritual ties.
Of course, Project Veritas is among the best digital warrior factions who report facts backed by proof. Their most recent reveal is from a whistleblower who has come forth, giving details about the federal government's complicit behavior regarding child sexploitation.
This whistleblower made discoveries while investigating the corrupted system in place at the Biden Border, showing that it is purposefully designed to bring illegal alien children into the USA for use in sexual exploitation. It's unconscionable.
TRAILER: 9-Month Investigation Into HHS Whistleblower Child Trafficking
RubyRayMedia on Rumble (from Project Veritas on Telegram)
Published Nov 29, 2022
"The tax dollars of people who are listening are paying to put children in the hands of criminals."
- "The tax dollars of people who are listening [to my testimony to Project Veritas] are paying to put children in the hands of criminals."
- "Our sponsors typically are not citizens. They're not permanent residents. They don't have a legal presence."
- "The sponsor can hold up an 'Order of Deportation' to a [migrant] child and say, 'This is your Order of Deportation. If you do not do what I say when I say, I'm going to call ICE on you myself.' We are paying to put children in the hands of criminals."
- "I said [to the command center executives], 'We're getting ready to send another child [to Austin, Texas],' and they said, 'Tara, I think you need to understand that we only get sued if we keep kids in care too long. We don't get sued by traffickers. Are you clear? We don't get sued by traffickers.' So, that was the answer of the United States federal government... HHS did not want this information to get out."
- "They knew I had made protected disclosures, and they retaliated against me as a whistleblower and had me kicked off the site so I could no longer research the cases.
The whistleblower affirmed that she has questioned federal government bureaucrats about the potential wrongdoing happening within their institutions, and the response has usually been dismissive of her concerns. She believes she has suffered retaliation at work for raising these issues.
"I said [to the command center executives], 'We're getting ready to send another child [to Austin, Texas],' and they said, 'Tara, I think you need to understand that we only get sued if we keep kids in care too long. We don't get sued by traffickers. Are you clear? We don't get sued by traffickers.' So, that was the answer of the United States federal government. HHS did not want this information to get out," Rodas said.
"They knew I had made protected disclosures, and they retaliated against me as a whistleblower and had me kicked off the site so I could no longer research the cases," she said.
As a result of Rodas' stepping forward, Project Veritas journalists visited several physical addresses provided by the whistleblower in order to interview individuals and investigate whether trafficking was taking place.
A Veritas journalist spoke to a migrant female minor on one of these occasions, who revealed that she had been put through sexual abuse by her sponsor.
"An aunt [sponsored me], but she kicked me out of her house. She was pimping me, and I didn't like that. She would pimp me to men," the child said.
"I just escaped one night. I told her [aunt], 'I'm going to the laundromat.' She [aunt] went to the laundromat and didn't find me there. Later on, she called Immigration."