UK TO END JAB PASSPORTS, Mask Mandates (Yes You Read That Right) and New Czech Government Follows Suit
Since early 2020, the world has been in a covidiocy holding pattern.
Round and round we have gone getting dizzy with useless mask mandates, distancing rules, and health regulations based on sheer made-up science. All the while being held back economically, handing out rules and jabs with absolutely no progress being made in this scamdemic battle. Recent statistics demonstrate the strictest jab mandates have no effect on the Wuhan virus in Israel. Those who gave their arm for four sticks are now more susceptible to getting ill than those who are not stuck at all! Evidence is mounting for the jab being more harmful than good.
IT IS TIME FOR COMMON SENSE, LOGIC AND, REAL SCIENCE TO OVERRIDE COVIDIOCY POLITICS!
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ROCKS THE WORLD
Who'd thunk that UK leaders would be the first to actually cave to the pressure of common sense?
I was hoping America would have been the first to awaken out of the covidiocy stupor. But then I recall the one lurking around the DC area, calling himself president, and I am shaken out of such an illusion.
Boris Johnson COVID Statement, January 19, 2022
RubyRayMedia-Rumble (mirrored from CBK on Telegram 1/19/22)
Published Jan 19, 2022
1:55 viewing length
BORIS JOHNSON SPEAKS ABOUT NEW NEXT STEPS IN THE SCAMDEMIC RESPONSE FOR ALL OF THE UNITED KINGDOM video transcript:
We can return to Plan A in England and allow Plan B regulations to expire.
As a result from the start of Thursday next week (Januray 26, 2022) :
- Mandatory certification will end.
- Organizations can, of course, choose to use the NHS COVID Pass voluntarily, but
- We will end the compulsory use of COVID status certification in England.
- From now on, the Government is no longer asking people to work from home.
- And people should now speak to their employers about arrangements for returning to the office.
- And having looked at the data carefully, the cabinet concluded that once regulations lapse, the government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks anywhere.
Mr. Speaker, from tomorrow (January 20, 2022),
- We will no longer require face masks in classrooms
- And the Department for Education will shortly remove national guidance on their use in communal areas.
In the country at large, we will continue to suggest the use of face coverings in enclosed or crowded spaces, particularly when you come into contact with people you don't normally meet.
- But we will trust the judgment of the British people and no longer criminalize anyone who chooses not to wear one.
- The government will also ease restrictions further on visits to care homes.
- And my Right Honourable friend, the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care will set out plans in the coming days.
Mr. Speaker as we return to Plan A, the house will know that some measures still remain, including those on self-isolation. (end transcript)
For further details about this incredible political move check out: TelegraphUK
WHAT COUNTRY MIGHT BE NEXT?
Jeanette Grant @MyUltimatePlace (Twitter) Replying to @GovCanHealth
"HEY @JustinTrudeau and @ONThealth
Did ya hear that UK is SCRAPPING All MANDATES?! No mandatory vaccine passports, no mandatory masks.. all 'control' measures on way out. We've been tracking a few wks behind UK for the entire past year. Our Omicron wave has peaked too. We're Next!"
History is being made today, my friends!
Canada will not be next in line to regain sanity as a political structure because another small but mighty country beat them to the punch!
To my giddy surprise, nipping at the heels of the UK's grand common sense announcement, the new Czech Republic announced it would not put into place the planned jab mandates.
THIS FROM 'PRAGUE' (capital of Czech Republic), AP WIRE 1/19/22
The Czech Republic's new government on Wednesday dismissed the previous government's plan to require older adults and people in some professions to get vaccinated against the coronavirus.
The previous government, led by Prime Minister Andrej Babis, released an order in early December, making vaccination mandatory for people age 60 and over as well as medical personnel, police officers, firefighters and medical students.
It was due to take effect in March. But Babis' administration was replaced later in December by a new government formed by five parties and led by Prime Minister Petr Fiala.
"We've agreed that vaccination against COVID-19 won't be mandatory," Fiala said, stressing that his government still considers the vaccines "the best tool to fight COVID-19."~ FederalNewsNetwork
Free Membership: Posting Your Content Securely in Your MyRR Profile, Pages and Groups is Fast and Easy
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://rubyraymedia.com/